The day has finally arrived! Sparkfun had a dumpster dive last week, and I managed to get a 0.5lb box. I had the big box in my cart too, but it was out of stock before I could get to checkout.
With some knolling:
And now for the list of goodies:
- FTDI 5V cable
- 9V battery holder with barrel jack
- 56 and 200K resistors
- 10K pot with wires
- 4 matching pot knobs
- VGA connector
- Lilypad Arduino v1.1 (works so far)
- 5pk of lilypad green LEDs.
- 12pk of some 12A 60V P-Channel MOSFETs (NTD2955)
- 3V coin cell
- some kind of snapping connectors for fabric (Female half)
- A slightly mangled breadboard
- A base for a breadboard and some Dev board.
- some screws (hopefully M3 but might be #4-40)
- some Brass standoffs (hopefully M3 but might be #4-40)
- some small female headers (mostly 1×4)
- An enclosure with some milled holes (happens to be a Polycase housing that i have in stock already)
most of this is actually pretty useful to me, so not bad for my first dumpster dive.